WEGAD Coalition is a network of all stakeholders of Women Empowerment, Gender & Development in Ghana including organizations, projects and campaigns.
WEGAD Calendar is an annual calendar of activities of all stakeholders of Women Empowerment, Gender and Development in Ghana
WEGAD Common Fund
WEGAD Common Fund is a pool of funds drawn from contributions of stakeholders to aid the smooth running of interventions, programs and initiatives.
WEGAD Forum Stats
WEGAD Annual Activities
WEGAD Forum Registration
ABOUT WEGADWomen Empowerment, Gender and Development (WEGAD) Stakeholders’ Forum is an annual conference established to bring together various players in the women empowerment, gender and development ecosystem in Ghana. It aims to facilitate dialogues on independent and collaborative efforts at empowering and developing women and promoting gender and development in Ghana in line with the fulfilment of SDG Goals 1, 5, 10 and 17.
WEGAD Forum has the following objectives:
- To encourage collaborations amongst various women empowerment stakeholders and ecosystem players.
- To development a common platform to share ideas, build capacities, network, share best practices, information and resources.
- To develop an annual calendar of activities, identify synergies and consolidate efforts, target groups and focus areas.
- To build a shared database & information portal of available resources, opportunities, beneficiaries and programs.
- To promote the establishment of a common fund to aid the smooth running of interventions, programs and initiatives.
To secure an invitation, kindly complete the form on the right: